Monday, November 24, 2008

Last Thoughts on Mass Comm.

I always had an inkling. It is tough to be unable to express certain thoughts and ideas because there is not the words to do so. I feel that through this class I have found the words. Being guided through these familiar, yet foreign, concepts opened my mind. It is not just learning these theories that makes this world new to me, it is seeing real-life application every single day. This is a weird, and wonderful time that we live in. Embracing the new. I was reminded by this class how important it is to know where we came from before sprinting into the future. Stressing understanding before action. I feel surrounded but not in a hostile way. I am wrapped in a rich history that can change depending on who you ask. That is the challenge, and the beauty of this world. I'm glad to be in it.

No comments: